Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Numb Thoughts

So I'm feeling pretty mellow compared to yesterday but that might be left over from the anesthetics they used on me at the dentist today. I've finally fixed my music collection. It's loaded in and I've begun listening again. It's truly wonderful to have it back. Switchfoot and Beethoven have been my buddies lately and it's helping me keep a level head. I will have to re-star and name songs again. >.< Oh well... I just purchased some cool stuff from the store at Carillon Park for my host family and anyone else. I don't know how they expect us to know who we'll need gifts for. I'm also a little grumpy but that happens when you go to the dentist twice in two weeks and can't sleep at night.
I called in about my prescription and I got some yen (円), the only things left are odds and ends and maybe a little more paperwork. I guess I'm going to a movie tonight but I don't what we're going to see. It's supposed to be a low-key night since I'm going Swing Dancing tomorrow. It might be the last time for a long time... sad face. :(
My speaking partner, Mai sounds really fun and super excited about everything so that'll make things easy for random fun times. I should grab some dinner now- my appetite's been a little meh... lately too...
My favorite though! Rigatoni Casserole!

1 comment:

  1. Duo, you're going to have so much fun!! it took chris a long time to get used to the time change, but really that was his only complaint. you'll have to write about your host family a lot, i'm interested. post tons of pics!! LOVE YOU!

    Heero

    ReplyDelete