Saturday, January 30, 2010

Quickie!

Okay, Brief update for today since it's sooo late for me! Got to talk to Jon and Kimmy a bit this morning, which was nice. Went to find out what japanese class I got into... sad day, I always did test poorly... not the one I wanted/needed but I can still try to test higher this next week. Then went to Osaka with the girls to meet some people Lindsey and Cassie new. They were in the Jet program and other things, i.e. Gaidai recently/still. So we wandered around a huge department store- 8 floors and went to a kareoke place, a mangamania place with toys and goodies, got an all you can eat Chinese buffet and a beautiful and delicious cake store... too expensive for anything else... I have lots more pictures but I found out facebook cannot find the server so I can't upload them yet. Sorry everyone!

I meet my host family tomorrow and they take me home. I'm scared! I don't want to leave my Lindsey, Cassie, Lauren, and Danielle! No, I'll be fine but man, nerves are aflame! 1:30 tomorrow!
Night

No comments:

Post a Comment