Monday, May 17, 2010

1 and 1/5 to go! Be OVER WITH already!

Okay, so you know that feeling when the end is coming? You can see it coming but you get a little bit nervous and a little bit anxious because you're not really sure what's going to happen up to that point, nor after it... well, that's life right now.

I have successfully survived all of my classes and my first final exam. I have one more tomorrow in the class that I dread above all. Our teacher has already told us that this test is going to be very hard... what comforting words from our professor who makes our minds blank by calling on us... But yeah, I've been acting like I have bad ADD or something because I have been all over the place today. Trying to pack, sorting through papers, trying to study, trying to nap, airing out old smelling clothes... I'm a bit concerned but after my exam tomorrow morning and finishing the last two pages of my psychology paper... I will be COMPLETELY finished! Yay! No more schoolwork!
It doesn't help that the weather is suddenly beautiful again! You know the kind, it makes you believe it is summer break already and lures you out into the world but then you remember you still have so much to do... yeah...

Well, as I was saying, Saturday I spent most of the day inside working on my 10 page psychology paper. Yay 2 pages left!! I also took a brief nap and a short bike ride with Chihiro who decided to hop on the back of my bike... there's a first time for everything, right? So long as no one dies...

Sunday, I woke up early and ran late again... I barely caught the bus to meet my friend at 9:30 at the station to hunt down this Cathedral in Osaka. Well, we make it after getting lost a bit and wander inside after a few photos. It was really pretty and the reason we were there was because it was International Day. As a result, there were tons of different people there and lots of different languages and we sang to each of them. Failing at some worse than others! We had the Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, and English down! Vietnamese and Korean were a bit more troublesome... oh well, it was fun! We met up with the other people from the Hirakata parish and went to this festival afterwards. It was fun and there were live performances and music and food and stuff to buy. It was crazy. I got to dance with people and take some pictures and videos so look forward to those! Once it was all over, we got a ride back to Hirakatashi and I jumped on a bus home since it was almost 7 and by the time I catch a bus, it would make me late to dinner. I missed my bus by about 1 minute so I had to wait around for another 15... ugh, well I got home and everyone was out at the grocery still but they had a plate of spaghetti out for me. I felt so gross I just wanted to shower and sleep but that couldn't happen yet since I had a exam to study for and had to wait for my time in the bathroom...

I got a bad sunburn. My friend got asked if I was his wife. I skyped with Mom. I passed out.


Monday! I got some paperwork, my exam finished, and lots of exercise biking my friend around school and the dorms. I also convinced my friend to get Indian with me... she liked her lasagna so much, we're going back tomorrow... I guess I created a monster... At least, she's not eating Mc D's everyday anymore. The thought of that makes me sick, even if it is better here. I'm going to attempt to cram 4 months of Japanese into my brain again before tomorrow. Hopefully, all ends well!

I'll deal with the packing issues later... (^_^;)

Bye!

Oh yeah, haha! It's May 17th! It means something to me! (^_^)v

1 comment:

  1. I got sunburned on saturday before going to the world a'fair. uuuggh it still kidna tingles.

    - Ian

    ReplyDelete