Monday, May 10, 2010

closing down

Since I'm still awake and a little too agitated to sleep well right now, I'll just briefly update. My writing is not journalism style- hence my novel-like entries usually. I really desperately need to find a job this summer, not just to pay back bills and stuff but I don't think my mental health can handle another unproductive summer. I work so much better with time limits and restrictions that have a real penalty behind them. One would think with all the wide range of experiences that I have both in country and out, that I could get a job... *sighs*

Anyway, I realize that no one is really able to keep up with this so that's why I've been slacking on the entries. Don't worry. As soon as I get back State side there will be no more updates. I normally fail at stuff like this... I had some tests and papers and interviews but they're finished. I did pretty well on them so I'm happy about that. This week, I only have an oral exam and a final quiz... then exam week... I have a 3000 word take home essay exam and 2 written exams so as of a week from tomorrow, I will be completely finished school-wise here! Yay!

I skyped for over 6 hours with someone Sunday... the rumors are true! I did manage that and get to school the next morning--meaning waking up about 3 hours later for my longest day of the week. I managed to nap for 2 hours while at school though.
I made plans for going Karaoke with my speaking partner this weekend and am no longer scared of being short on cash the last bit of being here. I'll be able to hit up Den Den Town one last time (Lindsey's first time all semester), I'll be able to karaoke with them sometime too. I feel more comfortable too because I discussed it with my host mom and she has offered to drive me to the train station so I could leave earlier and not worry about suitcases on a bus.
I've just been really blessed this whole semester, longer too but it's really visible right now. (^_^)

1 comment:

  1. bwahaha 6 hours... i just lubb and mish you. ;D i apologize for your lack in sleepness :P i hopith that these last 2+ weeks go swiftly and smoothly for ye :)

    ReplyDelete