Monday, May 24, 2010

3 days? I did what?

And today?

I watched 3 Detective Conan movies... because everyone else was lame and was packing their bags, leaving, or not answers their phones...
and the host family had school and work...

GEEZ! Oh well, tomorrow I'm off to Kyoto! (Just like in the DC movie!) I'm going to visit a flea market shrine and some other places while I'm there alone. I'm excited for it! I did want to go back to Kyoto one more time before I left Japan and to another flea market! Yay!

Remember, never waste more than 1 day in a row!
^_^

2 comments:

  1. All you need is a mystery to solve and you'll be set in Kyoto!

    -Ian

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... hehehe, the mystery is how I managed to visit every place I planned to go + some and STILL make it to the flea market early... after starting off late...

    ReplyDelete