Friday, May 14, 2010

Mou sukoshi!!!

So let me reiterate this awesome feeling of Closing down:

CLASSES ARE OVER!

I only have to write a 10 page paper by Wed and take my two Japanese finals Monday and Tuesday and I'm 100% academically free! Although, there are a few minor details I will need to take care of that's not too big of a deal.

So I also thought I was going to run out of money before the end but thankfully, that's not the case either. ^_^* I'm kind of taking this weekend easy since I plan to be well prepared for these exams and finish my paper writing before Wednesday. I might still stop by just to chat with the teacher as a final goodbye sort of deal. He was really cool. Plus, I might need his assistance getting that class to count for the Miami Plan back home. -_-* ugh...
But I've been thinking a lot of sleeping and wondering if all of my stuff will pack well. Heh, >.> <.<* I should look into that before it's too expensive! I don't think it'll be a problem but better safe than sorry, right?

I've had a lot of fun here but I'm definitely ready to go home. I even sorted through the papers from my anthro class already-pitching the ones that I don't want/think I'll need for anything. Packing this all will be interesting!

Oh well, back to my relaxing and procrastinating! Oh and I was RIGHT! Shuu DIDN'T die! Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment