Saturday, May 22, 2010

Yay Saturday!

So I'm being lazy today and only doing one update!

Here's what I said:

Hm, my day started off very early. I got up at 830 so I could get to our completion ceremony. I surprised the family being up that early.
I had to fight fan service on the way to school because I wore a skirt and rode my bike,(^^;
But the ceremony was fun and the food after was yummy. I said my goodbyes to a lot of people. It was sad.(T-T)
But afterwards, I went to the bank again to try to get my $100 back and after enlisting the help of a nice English speaking person, we found out it was the wrong bank, easy to mix up since I had an actual account at that one, either way lots of exercise and embarrassment. But yay for nice Japanese people!
Then, I passed out for a bit here. I was so tired, I don't know why. Oh, I FINALLY cleaned my room and later we picked up Miwa and the kids and got all you can eat awesome. Tabehoudai! I was so stuffed, then we did puri‐kura and helped Miwa search for a book. I ended up buying a japanese cookbook too! Yay 5 min meals!
I had a ton of fun with the family tonight and spoke a lot of good Japanese, I think...
Im so excited to go see the new Detective Conan Movie with Mai, Miwa wants to go see it too but I think she's working Wednesday Morning... Ironic... one of the last things I did before coming to Japan was see a Movie and that's the way I'll leave Japan. COOL!
Yay no more money troubles!

Going to bed now because I'm so tired and have a busy day tomorrow too! PLEASE don't RAIN, even though I know you're supposed to!

No comments:

Post a Comment