Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"Impossible" is not in my dictionaries!

So I actually went through with today even after being awoken early and getting a late start...

I covered a super large part of Kyoto all by myself... I never even saw my friend. -_-*
I visited the thousand tori gates but I didn't get to go through them all. That would've taken WAY too long and I was running late so on a tighter schedule... I apologize my camera has been failing with getting good pictures lately. It goes through phases like this sometimes...

But yeah, then I hopped back on a train to the closer part of Kyoto to where my other places were. (makes sense? grammatically? not necessary...) So I walked to Ginkaku Temple, walked around there, began walking back but hopped on a bus on a whim and ended up at Kitano Tenmangu shrine flea market- but I didn't go in since I was waiting for my friend... so I walked up to Kinkaku Temple, passing some shrines on the way, talking to random strangers with English accents, walked through all of that, then to Daitoku temple and through that, spoke with a guy from Texas there. He was nice, talked a lot but he was very peppy. So from there I walked back to Kitano Tenmangu shrine... and wandered through it because it was looking like it was going to close soon. It was nothing compared to around 1pm... thank goodness!

I wasn't feeling well at this point so I sat down for a bit and found out my friend wasn't going to make it so I munched on my dried banana chips and downed some water and went to meet her at the station I came in at... then waited and found out her phone died and she went home instead so I just got on a train and went home. Caught a bus just in time and got home and crashed... soo exhausted... my legs won't forgive me...

and tomorrow morning, even earlier for meeting Mai for the new Detective Conan movie before her classes! Probably going to grab Indian across from campus for lunch after hitting up Osaka castle for pictures- FINALLY- and book off one last time! ^)^

Then buy my Gaidai school t-shirt and close the suitcases until I'm home!
Wow... tomorrow's the last day for this...

weird...

PS: My map of Today is FINISHED! Check out Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment