Wednesday, April 28, 2010

4 weeks left

Sorry about not updating everyone about yesterday. It was the peak of craziness for the week!

Well, to begin... I finally fell asleep Wednesday night after 5am sometime... O.O Yeah, I know. I have no idea why I couldn't sleep but I wasn't the only one of my friends who had a rough sleep night that time. I was just up the latest! So besides that throwing off my sleep schedule entirely, I got to my skit practice a little late because I almost crashed my bike 3 times on the way to school. I had to ride my bike because as of late, the buses have become unreliable for getting me anywhere on time in the morning. We totally aced our skit! Or that's how I felt anyway, even though I was exhausted and not in the right mind! I barely managed to stay conscious for the afternoon. We got lunch and ate it on a nice sunny patch of grass then I hung around waiting for my psy partner to practice for our presentation. Well, needless to say that one could have gone better since I in a normal state have no sense of time, so Katie + sleep deprived = major timing fail -_-*
Well, I hope it still turned out okay. We had to breeze through the second have of the presentation but we weren't the only ones to have issues with the 10 min max for time. *sighs* Hopefully, it turns out okay! I had my paper done at least! I don't understand how so many people didn't... I really don't get it. So I am good with time management but bad with timing?????
Yeah, I don't get it either. Whatever.

I got home and took a 2 hour nap before dinner and hanging out with the host family for a bit. Chihiro made me a friendship bracelet. Yes, girls in the audience you know what I mean. Those twisted string bracelets that you just tie around your wrist and don't take off ever. It was really cute. I watched a couple episodes of Conan last night and chatted with some people on fb chat then had issues failing asleep again. Not as bad this time though!

I think it was about 3am this time... but I woke up and skyped with Jon. Skype is really a bad thing to use if you have a bad internet connection. It can't connect. So we switched to using gchat's video feature. The only real reason I have a gmail account... ^_^* Because I got that all my stuff (this, googledocs, and youtube) are all linked... so if I delete it, bye bye blog and well. Stupid GOOGLE! Then there's the Facebook scandal going on too, even I've heard about it here in Japan. Stupid Corporate America and your insatiable greed--you're the reason we're not going to recover!

*cough cough* Anyway, I cleaned my room today and am just hanging out before classes tomorrow and getting ready for Tokyo! I leave for Kyoto by train after 9pm and get on a night bus at almost midnight there bound for Tokyo! I'm not bringing my computer so relax! You'll have a long time to catch up on blogs! I'll do my best to take more pictures than write in my diary while I'm there. I know someone will have their computer so I can charge my camera when necessary! Yay for computer addicts! Otherwise, today I'm just reorganizing my desk because since I've been sick things have just gotten crazy in my room. Hence I cleaned it! But I'm going to go do that or take a brief nap since I'm getting a sleep deprivation headache again. 45 mins-1 hour max so as not to further mess up the cycle! I think my body is telling me to go home because it's trying to align with home's time zone. Not yet! Just another 4 weeks from today! Love you guys! Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment