Friday, April 23, 2010

What? Down with the sickness AGAIN?!

Congrats! It's the Friday before all my stuff is due... all meaning most of my projects and presentations and quizzes and tests before Golden week and the end of the semester... and I've managed to get real sick. Not, I'm not sure if this is allergies... I mean real ill. It happened because of a very rough day yesterday which resulted in my sprinting over a mile to school in the pouring down rain and still missing my quiz which should not have happened since I wasn't running late until the bus got stuck in bumper to bumper traffic for 40 minutes. Not dwelling on it anymore...

But yes, now I have a very sore throat, my eyes and head ache, my nose is temperature sensitive and runny, did I mention I ache all over, cannot focus, am always tired? Oh and I forgot the kicker! Because of the running in shoes that aren't meant to be worn for stuff like that I not only have blisters but my shin splints are aggravated again... so no it hurts whatever I do... ( -_-*)

It couldn't have come at a worse time, actually it could have come when I was leaving for Tokyo... but anyway, I'm supposed to be going to this yukata (a springtime kimono basically) wearing event and learn how to do this traditional dance with a friend of mine on campus tomorrow... feeling crappy so we'll see how I feel tomorrow about that- afterwards, I'm going to the sem house and finishing my psy therapy meetings and hopefully figuring out everything for that paper & presentation since it's due on Wed/Mon respectively- but since the presentation is on the paper that means I'll finish the paper first... we have another huge vocab quiz on Monday so I have to study for that too because Sunday I'm still planning to go to the ninja festival- I might bring it along for the train ride to memorize- it's a long 2/3 hours... but yeah... so my Sunday is shot for time!
Tuesday is my Japanese writing class's sakubun test- basically an in class essay. Then Wednesday is turn in the psy paper and do my Japanese speaking skit! Hopefully after that it's easy street! Well, Thursday is a national holiday so that's nice. Get a break between that and Friday then off to Tokyo!

But yeah, did a little bit of work today and took a 2 hour nap... I was OUT. Going to take a shower when I'm allowed so in like 1/2/10 minutes, they always make me feel better. Then I'm going to relax and get some sleep. I cannot afford to be sick well, financially yes but experience/time worthy no!

No comments:

Post a Comment