Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Inconceivable!

So, somehow just from reading through my lines for my skit during our 3 meetings which were no longer than 20 mins and reading through them twice here tonight. I have successfully memorized my lines for my skit... I have proof as I practiced it with my host dad and he never had to feed me a line once! What?! It's okay. I don't get it either... I wish I could do that for vocab or grammar structures!

But anyway, today I started off exhausted since I stayed up til 2 trying to write out my practice for my in class essay test and making my vocab list. I got to school on time from the bus because I got off early and walked the rest of the way in. I swear, I cannot ride the bus and expect to be on time every again! I don't understand why we're having this trouble now and not back during winter! I never had this problem back then and I still got on at the same place and same time. But oh well, I made it in time barely for my test and started writing. I stayed a little over on the 50 mins but I managed to do closer to the max character limit. I don't understand how that happened since I never got another chance to reread my practice version and last time we had this I barely made the under limit. Oh and my essay in class was completely different from my practice. I don't think there is a shared sentence between them. I'm soo confused how it happened. I hope it turned out well! I came out feeling oddly confident in it but we all know how that can end up sometimes...
Afterwards, I met up with my group for our last practice session before dress rehearsal (which is 25 mins before class starts)! Then I got lunch with one of the partners and ran to class. After class I went home and slept because 1. I forgot a coat this morning and only realized it was cold after I was waiting at the bus stop, 2. I'm still sick, and 3. I was so sleep deprived. Did that for about 2 hours only too wake up feeling a different kind of crappy and had to take care of that so I could focus on my psychology paper and presentation (which I just found out my updated version of the powerpoint has been corrupted... WHY?!?!?!) and memorize my skit lines.

Oh, I failed at not speaking at all today. I was good for like 2 hours then I had practice and people kept asking me questions. Can anyone explain to me if someone has lost their voice, why would you ask anything but a Y/N question? Are you an idiot? They can't answer you! I digress...

I don't understand the thought process of my host mother either... because my stomach was feeling sick I got a plate of spaghetti with eggs instead of plain rice... Oh Japan! Well, I haven't felt very sick otherwise today! Yay! I actually took some meds and had a very energetic afternoon, which some people might have noticed via Facebook... *>.> <.<* Ooops... sorry, I don't consume a lot of caffeine often... But yeah, it's 9:36 pm and somehow I'm ready to go for tomorrow! I guess I'll just have to re-update my slides for the psychology presentation tomorrow!

Oh, exciting news! I can breath through my nose again! Yay! It makes me soooooo infinitely happy!!! I couldn't live with not being able to day after day. I couldn't sleep last night because I still couldn't (another reason I was soo tired this morning). It's like having someone stuff thick cotton balls up the back of your throat towards your nasal cavity and pouring glue into your nose. Due to the tension of this you clench your jaw- cutting off your air supply and causing the rest of your body to begin to burn and tense up from lack of oxygen to the blood and muscles. Hah, yeah... that sounds comfortable, doesn't it?

But yeah, night!

No comments:

Post a Comment