Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Fast-forward, please?

Tsk, tsk. No one's been reminding me to update the blog...
Well, I've been really busy >.> <.<*
watching anime, procrastinating homework, and messing up my sleep schedule more...
thanks all...

Well, I've spent a lot of time on Facebook this week and I realize... wow, I need to re-evaluate what I do with my time... Facebook just isn't worth the time I invest in it. No worries, I'm not getting rid of mine! I'm just going to try to do other things when I'm bored or have a minute than get on there, so if I'm suddenly not poking you multiple times a day-that's why.

Well, Monday was a long day of classes and meeting new people and not sleeping enough because I was up too late watching epic exciting episodes of Detective Conan. I had class and it was rainy, so I stayed in for the day. Unfortunately, this epic part of DC was 14 episodes long so I continued this bad situation of staying up late watching more. Again, it's a bad thing when I have early classes or just get awoken extra early by super loud small children... >.<*

Well, I really haven't done much all week besides sleep, watch anime, study for a test, and do a bit of writing here and there. Yay! I'm writing! Unfortunately, I've spread myself out again-I have a new idea that I'm attempting to keep short. ^_^****
Oh well, today I had psy class and we found out about our papers/presentations that are in 2/3 weeks. I'm excited! We're going to do something really fun!!! But before that can happen we need to finish the psychotherapy sessions... ^_^***** and I need to finish writing my part of my script for my Japanese skit... oh man!

Can we just fast-forward to Tokyo?!?! I'm going the 30-5th of May and will be in a hostel with 3/4 of my friends. I'm taking a night-bus so NO talking... >.< uh oh. I'm not thinking I'm taking my computer but we'll see how I feel closer to the date!

So, I met a lot of Japanese students earlier this week and I think I'm about to get that crash-course on speaking Japanese outside of class now... I got a phone call today from one of them- she was really quiet but I couldn't meet with her because of another meeting... I'm planning to meet 2 times a week in the afternoon probably for doing my swing club lessons- maybe something on a sat too. We'll see how I'm feeling about that later too! I just need to get through this crazy busy week and I think it'll chill out. Hopefully, well I'm going to try to get my sleep schedule back to normal now! Wish me luck! Oyasumi!

No comments:

Post a Comment