Friday, April 2, 2010

free-standing deals

So... today went pretty well. I can't really complain except that I was tired and hungry for a lot of it and my friends keep getting sick! I'm not concerned about getting sick at all (I've survived living in a house with 2 9 year old children who have both been sick multiple times and Miwa-san's had a bad cough too for I'm not sure how long), but if everyone is sick then no one will want to hang out... ~_~

Otherwise, it's been a pretty good day. Things went well according to my mind, I took a nap this afternoon cause I was really tired again. Best to fend off any illnesses in the beginning, right? But I've been revising one of my stories today and tidying up my room a bit. I hung out with the family tonight and we made some decorations for celebrating Toru-san's bday on Sunday. It was supposed to be a secret. They told me that anyway, and then Chihiro told him everything and showed him the stuff. ~_~* I don't think they understand what a secret is... ^_^* Probably a good thing at their age! But we did that for a long time and then I attempted to make something out of paper and it turned into a free-standing flower popping out of the ground. I had no idea what I was doing for the majority of its development but it turned out well. I'll grab a picture of it later because now, I'm going to try to budget out my money and the things I want to do so I can get a good idea how much I want to spend going to Tokyo... That's kind of important. I also found out I have a test that golden week's friday... stupid teacher being a jerk and making us stay... I wanted a WEEK off, oh well. I'll just hang out at home and rest and study in the beginning and then enjoy it later!

I might be going to Osaka Castle tomorrow- I might be learning how to tie an obi tomorrow. I might be going Hanami viewing on Sunday after church in my kimono. This is all tentative and it's starting tomorrow... geez!

But yeah, budgeting now! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment