Thursday, April 8, 2010

Catch up Cold?

So apparently it's Thursday and I haven't updated since Easter! Sorry to those of you who have been diligently checking back everyday or even every other day. This week's been a bit crazy and I've been feeling a bit under the weather so sleeping has been occurring a bit more to fend off the worst of it!

Monday was a beautiful day and or was that Tuesday... Well, frankly... I had class all day Monday so I didn't get to enjoy it much and was basically bouncing out of my chair. That was also the first time I'd had chocolate in 2 days. I guess I was going through withdrawal or something. But I had a ton of good ideas for my stories thanks to classes but still haven't gotten to writing the actual text yet.

Tuesday was the beautiful day that I took a bike ride on my way home through the park and got all those lovely new pictures! Then I spent the rest of the day memorizing my presentation for Japanese. We went got sushi for dinner- the family and I. It was nice.

Wednesday, I nailed my presentation. Or I think I did anyway... I managed to get re-obsessed with DN Angel again... especially after getting the 2 amazing soundtracks! Yay! Well, Started feeling funny nose-wise like I was going to sneeze on Monday but it progressed into worse things by today... I had a real hard time paying attention in class. I was so miserable I just wanted to go home. So I did and took a nap and then ended up staying up late to take care of a few people and things. I managed to get into my classes no problems too! Yay! I can't believe it! The next question is as to whether or not I can get my linguistics class that was closed... if so man, it will be great! Oh, and I'll need to hope that all my stuff here get credited for my Miami Plan back home then we'll be all peachy-keen!
Although I did find out that I'll only be 2 classes short of a spanish minor... dang you SPANISH!!! Especially at this point, I don't think I could handle the only options left to me for it-I'd have to attempt classes over the summer at Sinclair and somehow get those to count. Somehow...

Thursday, woke up feeling crappy and exhausted because of lack of sleep but went to class, bought my tickets to Tokyo and went to class again... barely made it through that but I did and got home on the bus. Been asleep more or less since then... I'm going to go grab a glass of water and move around for a bit and probably do my homework so I can go to bed early tonight and make sure that this IS only ALLERGIES. I really, honestly cannot tell. I'm acting as if it's illness though to prevent others from catching it just in case. My ear pressure's off, my nose goes runny and then dry, my eyes are super watery, my head hurts around my sinuses... I can't tell... >.< Oh, well. If not homework then a few more episodes of DN Angel! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment