Wednesday, April 21, 2010

This might turn out daijyoubu...

Okay, so after looking at my attempts at budgeting and keeping things in perspective, I've decided to pass on going to Den Den Town again this weekend and go to the Ninja Festival for sure. Downside is it will probably cost about $50 for the whole day -meaning: the to/from train ride, entrance fees for castle/museum, eating, maybe A souvenir. It's expensive yes, but it's going to be awesome! I know it! Come on, a day of ninja research!?!?!?! Yeah, enough about that.

Well, I did okay on the lesson test, I swear there is no good test I will ever have from her... My only saving grace is when I do really well on my other projects, and get my homework and attendance and anything else that can raise my grade! Ugh... I digress, surprise we have about 50 new vocab words for a quiz tomorrow, what? Yeah, my teacher was described as a "tool" and I'm starting to believe it more and more. That's almost as much as we have for a lesson test (over 2 chapters) and let me point out, I have another one on Monday with another page and a half of new vocab... I fear for this upcoming test on these... >.<

Quick Random Rant: If you have a facebook but never use it, what's the point of having one? It gives people the false hope that you might be easily contacted...

Anyway, today was well. Alright, minor worries about my upcoming psy project/paper that's due in a week- although less than that since we're giving our presentation is Monday. My skit that's next Wed also came to mind, but I can handle that. Maybe? The end is coming and I can feel it everywhere, people are getting cramped for time and wanting to do more stuff and I'm like, "well, that's nice but I blew a lot of my money and time out earlier--now I'd like to relax and timely work on things..."
Oh well, we'll see how that works out.

Time to attempt to memorize the rest of this ridiculous vocab! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment