Saturday, April 10, 2010

Chill All Better!!!

So after a very... unproductive Friday, I feel tons better! When I mean unproductive, I mean I watched anime and slept all day... then was up until 2:30 am then finally managed to get to bed and slept until about 11:50. I've been genki ever since!

Today, I played it pretty chill since it's my first day being better. I don't want to over do it! So I messed around with my music and videos on my computer, came up with another random little story. Yeah, that's right! I said LITTLE! I'm excited! This one might not break 60 pages!!

I finally got a copy of a song that I've wanted for a while and it's funny because it fits perfectly with my story idea. I didn't realize it until after I had written a bunch of my ideas out already. Yay for coincidences!

We made takoyaki for dinner which was tasty, crazy, and an adventure! For all of you non-japanese culture savvy people. Takoyaki is basically a very watery batter with cabbage and whatever else you want in the middle. We usually put tako=squid but we switched it out for hotdogs and imitation crab meat too. They asked me which I like the best but I don't really know. I love crab... but it was with the hotdog slices and well, I've eaten a lot of squid now... It's just not alive or moving at all!

But other than that, today was pretty calm and quiet... I'm going to give into my mood and write now. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment