Thursday, March 18, 2010

Attack of the Dust Bunnies!

I know I haven't posted lately but that's because I've been getting through my midterms! I've also been getting really bad headaches everyday this week and I'm not so sure it's from lack of sleep. I put away my obi because that still has an "old" smell to it and makes the room smell bad when I leave the door closed... and after I get back from my last exam and lunch with everyone I'm going to hardcore clean my room. I've been trying not to use the heater lately (it got cold again), so it doesn't blow out anymore dust...

The week we had Gakuto's bday on Wed, which I forgot about until I lay passed out due to a headache and was awoken with a start because Wed night the kids have golf practice... and there was definitely loud noises and voices. There were only 2 more children and their mom... wow. She was nice and could understand English sentences but I'm not sure she spoke it, she didn't anyway. But that was fun and I went around after changing my hair that day. I got a bunch of interesting responses! You can see a picture on facebook later this weekend! But yeah, I got through my written exam today AND rode my bike on wet ground/in the rain... not doing it again. I was petrified the whole time... but my pride of not wanting to spend money was too great and Lindsey had me walk with her in that direction so laziness set in.

But yeah, that was scary; although, at the scariest part... not a single car was behind me... for an abnormally long length of time. It was weird. There was a line of cars on the other side but no one was behind me (I kept checking) while I went on. The entire time I had this long stretch of road with no sidewalk... It was a miracle! I'm telling you. So I made it home, wet but safely. I hung out with the family a bit after they all got home. I had tried to pass out again but just laid there for a while until I couldn't any longer and I heard the clinking of dishes. I really think this will improve once I clean the room and my sheets. It's hard sleeping on the ground where all the dust is... my futon isn't very thick to lift me up. Oh well, I've got 2 sets of plans for Karaoke this weekend and then I'm going to a street fair so I can be in costume for my first time! It'll be interesting and hopefully fun too!

No comments:

Post a Comment