Friday, March 5, 2010

First Late Night Karaoke Event!

So, I was definitely right about this week! It was a good week! I bought 2 more books, I went to see a Castle, I wandered around with Cassie and other people for no real purpose (that anyone knows about anyway... mwahahaha), I got my Gaijin card, I got sushi for dinner with people, we booked our flight to South Korea, and I found out 2 of my friends know/want to know how to Swing dance... YAY!!!

We went to Karaoke tonight and it was SOOO much fun! I was also pleasantly surprised by my uncanny ability to read kana and make up a tune for it rather quickly! I got to sing japanese songs I don't know and did pretty well. I also got to sing some AWESOME Japanese songs that I actually flipped out about when I found them and got them played!!! They even had the normal background, nothing else did but that!!!! I got a bit of it on camera, not all :*( but that's okay! I will learn this better and sing it again!! EEEEEEEKKKK!!!! *girly sound* I also almost know all of the words to Lady Gaga's Bad Romance song! lol, finally!

I didn't even drink anything but Apple Juice!! It made me laugh, I thought I might have a little something but the only thing they had was Absente (sp?) and I could smell it... it smelled good, which means NO! See! look! Self-control, although I bought a bar of chocolate as compensation since I had a small, yet delicious dinner and hadn't broken into my supply of chocolate for the White Day chocolate-making day!

It was great fun but in order to do that I had to hang around school from 8:30 when I got there in the morning before class until 6:30 pm when everyone got out of class... I sat at a desk for 5 hours working on copying a song... I got distracted and did a cartwheel in the hall but it still took me a LONG time to do... I can't wait, thanks for all those years of watching anime on cartoon network forcing me to watch openings and closings of episodes!! I never realized how much stuck before I actually knew any Japanese!!! Bringing back the Old School!

2 comments:

  1. "that anyone knows about anyway... mwahahaha"

    ... i fear for my life O_o

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I love you darling. It's okay! Maybe...

    ReplyDelete