Thursday, March 4, 2010

よかった! I'm glad!

Hey everybody!!

I'm now up to 8/11 of my manga! Yay! I'm getting them for cheap too! Tell me, where can you find a popular manga book for until $3? Tell me!

Well, besides that it has been rather rainy all week. I can't believe it. I said it was going to be a good week, but really it has been. I haven't had nearly as many unfortunate events occurring as per usual. Yay! That and this weekend, I'm going to Karaoke with friends on Friday, going back to Den Den Town on Sat to look for some costume ideas with Cassie for a Con/festival thing later this month, and Sunday I'm going to this non-denominational church with Alex and some other people so long as it isn't raining because I don't know how to get from my place to there without a bike, and doing something else, which I've already forgotten... Toji! That's right! I'm going back to the flea market to look for more things for my Kimono! Only things I need for it though! I'm going to be good now since I've already been to these places before, it's not the shock of awe and cuteness anymore! I will resist! I promise!

I have also been doing some hunting around for other things and found a place to Swing dance but it appears as though one of the places is closing... Sad face... but there is still hope! Cassie said she'd travel with me so I feel better! I practiced the Shim Sham today for no apparent reason but for a need of Swing Dancing, and I taught my host lil sis how to properly do an A-frame lift. She loved it but didn't realize that it can get tiring... *falls over dead*

We played more Mario today, we're basically going around collecting the big coins right now since they're on World 9. We also danced a bit to random music on the television and I translated a few lines from Spanish to English to Japanese. It was really basic but fun. I'm really grateful for being here. These people are great, I told them about how I'm planning to go to South Korea for part of spring break and they didn't realize, I get a Spring break. Maybe they've only had 1 student before and it was in the Fall?

Today Cassie and I went and got our Gaijin cards so I'm official now! I have a card with my face on it and it says I'm allowed to be here! We wandered around to Book Off again, and I found one more that I didn't have and saw "Chrono Cross" for PS1. I wanted it but I wouldn't be able to play it on my ps1 so no point. I just wish we could do that, perks to the DS...

Well, I have a listening comprehension assignment I should do so I can go to bed and be well rested for tomorrow! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment