Saturday, March 27, 2010

Now I'm finished!

Oh Saturday!
I have not left the house and have enjoyed it thoroughly! I slept and chatted with Jon and Kimmy for about 2.5 hours... oops, sorry for keeping you up late! It was really nice but I got too hungry and had to get on with my day. I got lunch eventually and hung out with the children, making origami things. I made a sweet shuriken but it fell apart and now I'm missing a piece... I'll have to make another part... but yeah. I've been uploading pictures and relaxing and updating the blog as you all have noticed. I organized my room again but I might look into doing something else productive by the end of the night. Either scrapbook my journal or write! I've hopefully FULLY charged my camera. I don't know what exactly I'm up to tomorrow but it will be interesting probably. I don't plan on being in the house all day tomorrow too!

No comments:

Post a Comment