Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Finally! I did it! やった!

TODAY!

I successfully bought CLOTHES!
My costume to be exact...
and the final book out so far of my series,
so no more Book-Off Trips for me!

I think I'm good for spending money for a while now... After everything I bought today and just traveling around, I'm pretty certain that I want to have a low cost rest of the week and Spring break. Maybe a round of Karaoke to start off the break with a hurrah? Going to that cosplay street festival my prof spoke about in class with Cassie and Lauren but that's all I'm planning for this weekend.

Today was pretty uneventful except for my oral exam-which I might have done all right on. It's better not to dwell on past mistakes... 忘れちゃった!
AND my trip to Shinsaibashi with Mai and Lauren, Cassie was supposed to go but she forgot that she had tickets to the AC/DC concert here???????????

It's Cassie. Who knows but we love her still, somehow!! ^_^*
Well, since I don't have my speaking class tomorrow, I only have 2 classes and they are at 11 and 3! Yay!

Oh yeah, I might buy a ridiculous dress here. They're pretty and cheap and I like them a lot but we'll let the immediate love of them wear off and we'll see if I still want to buy one later. I mean, I am working on my kimono. WELL, I'm going to go read my manga while I wait for people to get back on facebook before I go to bed!

Yay! "Studying!"

3 comments:

  1. soooooo... just so you know... this summer i'm going to kidnap you and have a photoshoot with all the pretty kimonos and stuff you buy.... you have warned :) *kimmy gets psycho crazy gleam in her eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... you mean worse than when I ended up with that modeling job?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes.... much worse.... bwahahahaha!!!!!! >:D lol jk 0:) kinda..

    ReplyDelete