Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Eeh? Spring break? Doko?

Okay, here's the deal: You go to sleep now and I'll take those extra 13 hours of day to do everything I wanted to do today! What?! Why can't we switch?! My day disappeared on me! I'm not kidding! One minute it's 1:30pm the next it's 5:30pm... Then one minute it's 9pm, the next minute it's quarter till Midnight?! What?! That's not fair! I went to classes today, was late to my speaking JPN and missed my vocab quiz... dang it! I ran late doing my interview with my speaking partner for my paper due thursday so therefore, couldn't do my quiz of vocab I knew... Of course.
Then I went to Hirakata station to find the church, found it and got some info on it... Japanese, Portuguese, English, and Spanish... you wanna guess what languages are not being spoken THIS weekend? Of course, oh well. Then went to Book Off- bad idea... it is the "Second Time Around" of Hirakatashi. . . Well, I got 4 CDs for 2200 yen. That's actually a REALLY good deal considering which CDs I found! I wasn't feeling well again so when I finally made it home- was sooo tired, my vision was getting fuzzy- I got an offer to go to an electronics store with Toru-san and Chihiro. I said yes but wasn't very coherent so we decided it was best if I stayed home since my head hurt too... I ended up falling asleep on the floor and then woke up to take another nap in my room. I interviewed Toru-san for my paper, his knowledge of English is much smaller than I thought originally... so that took FOREVER! Then I came to my room and was checking over my cds and putting them on the computer and then facebook happened and well, bad news bears... it's after midnight. Well, I did shower and was awoken from my incoherent state of bumpersticker hunting by Kimmy thankfully. I might have been there all night otherwise...

But yeah, going to study for my RWJ class quiz and my SPJ class vocab quiz... dang, and I'll prepare for my meeting with my psy partner tomorrow. We're a bit behind on that project too. ACK! Why couldn't Spring break have been longer with more time for not doing stuff requiring leaving my room? Why must I be so SOCIAL?! Not this week!

1 comment:

  1. Katie, don't forget to sleep and take care of yourself so you're in the right mind to enjoy your semester abroad! And wipe that drool off your chin!

    ReplyDelete