Saturday, March 6, 2010

The Time Has Come!

Okay, so this is me... sitting in my room after not going to Toji today, trying to be a good student and study for my Midterm tomorrow...

It's not going so well, but eventually, as time runs out, I will get better. I keep forgetting to mention that I found out recently the reason why we lock the lower lock on the door... my host siblings can't reach the other one... Oh No! So I've unintentionally been locking them out sometimes... I was so embarrassed when I found out.

Also, I went to Den Den Town again with Cassie and Lauren with the intent of finding a costume for a cosplay event on the 21st! We found something but the coat was too big... the price was just right though. It was about $30 and I can't imagine spending much more on something unless it's gorgeous and perfect and my size like that time with the random chinese dress in my color and everything. We're going to another chain store on Tues to see if they have another in my size but since the skirt fit, I doubt it... They don't seem to make clothes here for the stereotypical anime girl... you know, pear?

Oh well, I will have to stop back over there if there are none for a good price and in my size... I'll probably do that on Friday since everyone's busy. We'll see. It's the costume I really want so maybe it's meant to be and I can find someone with a sewing machine to help. I mean, I did happen to become best buds with a fashion design major here somehow and she offered to help if I let her take pictures! Yay!

Anyway, one more side note before I get to the point of this post. If for any reason I make plans with you to skype and I'm more than 7 mins late, please email me on my phone- I can give you the address later. Otherwise, I feel SO bad if I forget which time it is. Please! This will take worry off my back here! Thank you, I promise I want to talk to you guys.

~~~~ Dun Dun DUN!!!

Welcome to the MAIN EVENT!

Sorry, I have "It's the Big Show" Music going on in my head... and I'm not sure why...

Anyway, the time has finally come for me to review the web page for my host family's Salon. It's in a chain of Yosa Park salons and called the Princess Tiara.

Here it is: http://kpado.jp/kansai/osaka/27210/relaxation/1501-00539097-000/shop_top/

No comments:

Post a Comment