Sunday, March 21, 2010

Den Den 2010!

Okay,
Friday- finished exams, played piano found on campus, walked to Hirakatashi with Lindsey to get her Gaijin card-she's offical now!-, went to Karaoke with Erin and Rasmus and some others, then went home and to bed!

Saturday- slept in! Most of the day... went to the seminar houses and played around with everyone before going to dinner at a Korean BBQ and then more karaoke! It was a beautiful day but downpoured on us by the time we left Karaoke... meaning, I left my pants, bike, coat, and sweater at the seminar house and took the bus home...

Sunday- cold, talked to Jon, went to a Den Den Town street festival! I was in costume! People recognized me! I was sooo excited!!! Yay! Got lots of pictures but not on my camera, sorry all! But yeah, it was cold so I had to get back to the seminar houses with everyone to collect my stuff and throw it on and bike back home... I was warm wearing shorts, pants, a skirt, a button down blouse, a black awesome coat, and my red wool coat... I did have my black knee high socks on too! Yeah, I was the essence of wearing as much clothing as possible... >.>
Oh well, it was useful. I wasn't cold anymore! Well, I got back and have skyped with my parents so yay! Now I can go to bed!

Actually, we discussed a few less peppy matters so just keeping my family in your hearts and prayers would be really appreciated right now. No super serious worries but every little bit of prayer helps! Love you all!!

Night! (oyasumi!)

PS: weird thing, I ran into my teacher at the street festival... it was kind of amusing... >.> <.< Kind of... Oh and I tackled one of my friends who I didn't realize was holding a can of coffee and spilled it over the both of us. I came out fairly unscathed! But I defended his chair from another customer later at dinner, so we're even (I hope)!

No comments:

Post a Comment