Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Mata Genki!!

I still maintain that it will be a good week!

I unfortunately have not been feeling the best and so had difficulties focusing on studying for my test today. I feel much better about that one than the speaking one so really, I can't do any worse... I also have finished my rewrite on my essay! Yay!

But other than me feeling ill, it's been a fine few days. A few people got to see me hyper for the first time and it was described as "normal-bubbly-energetic-amusing." Sorry guys! I figured it would happen sooner or later, just be grateful that I was stuck in class for about an hour when I first began my hype... it was ... interesting. I think I had more fun in my speaking class today than I've imagined that I could. We were covering naide and directions again... let me tell you, I was giggling and managed to look like an idiot and a genius during the same class. Explain to me how I pulled that one off... while hyper...

I hung out at school with people until about 3:20 and had bad timing so I didn't get home until 4 where I then began to translate my first manga chapter-- and by translate, I mean look up only the words I don't know and write them in. It took forever because the internet was being finicky. I then started homework and writing down another Japanese song to learn for Karaoke on Friday! Woohoo!

Chihiro came upstairs to call me for gohan so we went and ate and I was SOO hungry! I destroyed that plate and miso soup, I wanted to ask for more but I figured since I wasted so much yesterday because of my stomach, I'd make sure everyone got enough first. We played a bit of Mario on the Wii after dinner and then I finished up my essay and began working on something that will possibly reclaim a large part of my life... what have I done... I'm sure I'll keep it in perspective! I've got so many cool things to do here and awesome people to talk to! Oh, and homework too...

But yeah, that's where I am now. I'm not tired yet but I'm sure I'll be heading to bed soon. Yay, my meal stipend came!! I also am trying to make plans for Spring Break- I'm going to South Korea the Thurs-Sat but I don't know what I'm going to do for the first part. Any suggestions? I'm thinking a beach somewhere, Okinawa maybe? But I have to find someone who is interested in going with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment