Saturday, March 27, 2010

Full Day in Korea!

Here's March 25th!

Bad News: My nails are driving me "bat-crap* insane", my camera battery died-I think it might be time for a new one since I charged it the night before coming here, I spent a lot of $, I had the spiciest meal I've ever had & hopefully will ever have, and I probably should have bought a pair of shoes. It was freezing cold-literally snow/sleet-and poured on us too!

Good News: I've got a lot of cool pictures, stuff, and gifts; I'm half done with my 1 gift each rule, we got to see a lot of this area of the city, we took a cab for SUPER cheap, wandered the shopping areas, tried new food, got delicious Baskin Robin's Lovestruck Strawberry- it had REAL cheesecake in it-not Japanese cheesecake! I also learned a lot about history today. I bought a larger umbrella for $3. Yay! Cheap things in Korea! The train cost $1 and was super nice and clean.

BUT! Seoul smells bad- sewer bad! I also got paranoid about our room service and when I returned... Gene was not on the bed! I about flipped out when I did a 180* turn and saw him sitting on the TV. My heart skipped a beat. Everything was fine but man did I momentarily freak! I bought some cute clips for $1-3 and one can go with my Kimono! Yay! Almost have it all collected! I only converted $100 to won and I'm doing great! Yay me! Much better than when I went to Spain... oh, Spain... how I miss you... but I got a little make-up, jewelry, gifts, and an umbrella and I'm proud! I'm so glad I came! It's been a ton of fun even with people getting into arguments and fights. I had to solve them for the good of the trip and apparently everyone wanted to room with me... feeling special much? >.> <.< Oh well, we check out tomorrow and are going to see a tour at a traditiona Korean village. I'm sure that will be fun- maybe I'll use my phone camera since my regular is dead. Nooo! Good night!

PS: Oh yeah, we got burgers for dinner as some fastfood joint and I managed to get something tasty, yet greasy. Oh wait, nothing special there except it was edible to me and my particular needs for burgers... ^_^*

No comments:

Post a Comment