Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Making Up for Lost time!

So wow! This is the longest it has been between posts (I think), well this week has been a little crazy.

Sunday, I was supposed to go to Toji but didn't when I realized I had a midterm the next day that I was not ready for and I spent a good amount of money all ready that weekend. So I basically stayed in my room all day while the family was out and about... lame... I did get to chat with Miwa-san in the evening when I was procrastinating studying for my vocab quiz, which I did well on still!

Monday was all right. I found out I need to pay the rest of my stuff for going to Seoul by Friday (which I'm doing tomorrow...) and finally heard back from Jon about his break- I had gone too long without a word, it was starting to afflict me. Well, otherwise I got out of that test with a good amount of confidence and got home early to "take a nap" kind of happened, kind of... it's okay, I wasn't that exhausted. More important things like friends! ^_^

Tuesday was rainy and blah, and while I did manage to buy the 2nd to last book of my series and splurge a bit in Den Den Town with Cassie and Lauren, I got soaked by the rain and my spirit depressed because my store with my costume was closed for some unknown reason. Even the other store of it, said it should be open... my costume... it wasn't meant to be... so I wasn't too cheerful and got a bit homesick too that night...

Wednesday, today! or well, no okay.
It was interesting, kind of freaked myself out and a few others but all is WELL, yay! I'm so relieved, it's unbelievable. It takes a lot out of me to be upset or even angry. It's really not worth it... but sometimes things just explode all at once like a volcano! Fortunately, we're not talking Pompeii and Mt Vesuvius! But I'm all better now or on the way and I am going to bed and skyping with lots of people tomorrow, errr tonight! Yay! Spring Break is soo close! Crap! Midterm stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment