Tuesday, February 9, 2010

頭が痛い! (Atama ga itai!)

Hey all,
I have a really bad headache right now and I've actually had it for a while so I'm going to try to crash early tonight. I only have 2 more days of school this week. It was wonderfully warm out today and I found out I was 10 pts off from being in level 4. I consider that very close since on one question I didn't know the word novel and he took 4 pts off for that. I saw the test, I got .5 for a perfect sentence minus one word... If it came down to it, I could argue my way in but my drive has nearly died at this point.
I found out my Department head at home is saying that if I get a good grade in level 3 then it can count. I'm not so sure about all of this but so long as I leave Japan with my minor completed, then I will be satisfied. I still won't be able to take level 3 serious but if it counts and I can't move then there's nothing else to do.
I went to get my Alien Registration all filled out with Miwa-san and co but at first we got there and forgot my papers. Then we got back and got to the guy and realized we forgot the pictures too. So I have to go back tomorrow and finish it up between classes. Mou...
Miwa-san bought us taiyaki so I have better pictures and they were good even though they weren't from a sketchy, white, unmarked van parked on the side of a busy road. She made fried shrimp for dinner with rice and cabbage salad. This almond sesame seed salad dressing is good.
Since there's no school on Thursday, some of us girls were thinking about going to an Onsen- a public bath. I had a blonde moment before I realized what that entailed. I'm still kind of okay with it but we're not sure if we're going. It's either there or with the guys to the Osaka Aquarium. Well, videos are up on Facebook and I think I put up more pictures too but I can't remember. I'm going to go shower and hit bed. Night.

PS: I fell asleep in the ofuro... that's embarrassing... And I forgot to mention that I showed up to my SPJ class level 3 having studied the wrong vocab chapter so with 3 minutes before quiz time I scanned over the correct vocab and managed to get a 100% or I'm pretty sure that's what I got after we went over it out loud... yeah, I shouldn't be able to do that and be in a class that supposedly "challenges" me... *rolls eyes and falls into bed*

No comments:

Post a Comment