Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What was for breakfast? Ah! Rice! That's right!

So I think my constant state of sleepiness has now affected my memory as I forgot about my homework last night and nearly managed to repeat the offense for a different class tonight. I was going to bed early... but now, I have to make up a set of interview questions! At least I have an idea to go on and a guide... it won't be too bad.
I was told that I seem to be updating too often with too much detail. If that's the case, just read what you want to. If my memory is going, I'd like to recall these events later. :P
I chickened out of biking again today but tomorrow! I will bike! I ran out of excuses, I start the latest tomorrow, have my bike registration all taken care of, and it should be sunny! Actually that last one is a lie, I have no idea but my bus ticket is running out of money and I'm tired of paying so much. I don't like spending this kind of money everyday! It only gets me places, not things that are pretty or tasty!
I met with my psy partner today and frankly, I think we had a better conversation outside of the role-play than during. 変、ね? Oh well, next time will be better I'm sure. Hopefully, we'll get something a little easier to relate too. I had to take laughing breaks because things were so forced and awkward. But I tried writing in a story last night, wasn't too successful. I ended up spazzing and freaking out about how I'll never get it finished, anything finished, it's not good enough, I'm not cut out for it. Of course, now I look at it like... really? What happened? I came to Japan and became a pansy? だめ!ぜったいだめ! How's that going to help me write and finish anything? Sorry, I guess my mental state's been a little unstable since I arrived here. I'm still getting the hang of this so bare with me, おねがいします!
  I guess there are perks to being in a review class. I know pretty much everything. The tests will be easy, along with the homework, and if I inconveniently forget we're having a vocab quiz, I can probably still ace it since odds are in my favor for me having already learned most of the words. ^_^*
  Well, I'm going to write up those questions and see what I can do about sleeping. It sounds wonderful right now, and I'll need to get used to going to bed way earlier for the next few weeks. Otherwise, I'll be worse than EVER! I am NOT a morning person. End of Story!

おわり!

2 comments:

  1. i don't think you're updating too much and with too much detail! :) i like it! :D it's like reading your diary of your adventures in japan ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silly darling, I'm trying to remember to update that too but I'm not doing as well with it.

    ReplyDelete