Thursday, February 25, 2010

WAKE UP! 起きて!起きて!

So, I realize it's been a WHILE since I last posted something. Sorry to all of you who actually check this daily!
Let's see here, Tues I woke up in a daze and went to classes. I was annoyed with my speaking teacher because she made me redo a part of a hw because I forgot to switch one part that I done right everywhere else. Okay whatever, I did it. I got a last second review with my writing class since we had an in class essay on Wed. The day wasn't anything particular. I helped out some people with stuff, i.e. lent my flash drive out, got a copy of an emulator with FF1,2,4 and tactics! It wasn't big enough to get FF9. >.<* I also showed Lindsey how to use the dreaded speaking program in the Language Lab. Then I went home and finished reading my manga in Japanese and watched a couple *coughentireseason2cough* episodes of that anime to refresh myself so reading would be easier. I did study too. I studied and worked on preparing for my essay by choosing words to remember and review my kanji. But eventually, tiredness won out...

I woke up still in that daze...I really was in a daze and couldn't seem to shake it into Wednesday too. I woke up thinking it was Tuesday. Not just, thinking and oh that's right just kidding... like okay so I've got nothing in the afternoon. I can come back and take a nap! Yeah, after about 20 minutes of waking up I realized that was wrong. Thankfully, or maybe not, my Tues and Wed start at the same time. I went to those classes to take my Japanese speaking test and essay in the writing class. I've now found out I blew that test... I definitely didn't think I did that bad on it, again... reassurance this teacher hates me- she demanded exact wording in English that was for a listening part of the test. She also put something on the test we hadn't covered in this class... so let me stop there with my frustrations before I start to cry AGAIN! I'll find out about my essay tomorrow. I'm sure I did better. I had to.
But I got out of those and met my psych partner for our project again which this time I got to be the victim and might I add, I was a GOOD victim!
I had fake tears, thank you Drama club and Mr. Sableski! It made me laugh, he asked me afterward if I connected with the character at all. Not really except for both undergoing a "Mask" and identity crisis deal. So I did really WELL! Yay! We discussed the situation more and I reminded him of our hw that a lot of people had forgotten. Class was interesting and I doodled a bit more on my castle and temple. I also broke down and bought more colored pens because black, red, and pencil is depressing. So after class, I checked up with the teacher to make sure we were doing the project right. We were good but needed to focus on and compare how we travel through our questions. Well, day ended in normal chatting with Miwa-san and eating with Gakuto and Chihiro after they all got back from golf lessons. I'm getting used to it. So mid way through dinner, I asked what day it was. Surprise, it was Wednesday! Yeah, twice in the same day did I think it was Tuesday... I was going to be a bit concerned if I did it again or woke up still in it.
Thursday! I finally snapped out of it! Yay! Unfortunately, I had a rude awakening seeing my test. I wasn't the only one though so I feel a bit better. Other people cried too. Explain, how can I always know what's going on in class according to my friend and still bomb the test?

Well, after getting through my culture and life in Japan class which was kind of fun except I was still very upset about my earlier experiences, which included many other things going wrong and upsetting me. I also got very sabishii... so that made it worse. I ate lunch alone for the first time today but I found Lindsey, Danielle, and Rachel from my speaking class... they helped snap me out of it so I could go to class. I managed to stay cool by taking mad notes and solving the rubix cube during class. I made sure that he knew I was looking at him so I wasn't slacking off. I would put it in my lap so others wouldn't see and take notes when he wrote on the board and I answered questions. I chatted with Sean this afternoon about random stuff and he helped cheer me up too. I had time to kill since we weren't leaving for Book Off until after 4:30 when everyone got out of class. After a VERY long walk which involved us going to the dorms in the opposite direction, we got there. Hey, I only ended up with 1 blister! Yay! But yeah, there I found more of my manga but of the 5 I had 3 already. I mean seriously what were the odds? I could choose from 1-11 at the other place and I managed to get 3 of the one at Book Off!
Another random odds thing, while we were walking there, Lindsey kind of got a little confused on where it was so I look up and I see someone from campus- no idea what his name is but I know he speaks English and looks less intimidating than any of the business looking Japanese people around. I know I should have practiced my Japanese but I didn't even think about it. I just looked up and said, "hey do you know where Book Off is?" Seriously? He realized I was talking to him, acknowledged me, understood me, and knew where the place was. I was amused. I can pull people into existence where I am so I can get help from them. Fun! Well, I managed to get back to campus and get my bike, run into Cassie waiting at a street corner like 3 miles away for Lindsey to meet for dinner, and got home with enough time to eat dinner with the host family. They picked on me because I got the most sleep but was falling asleep. I know why I'm so tired though, I couldn't explain it without feeling bad though. So now I'm here and going to Himeiji Castle on Sunday, maybe doing Spa World on Sat... maybe not, and taking it easy tomorrow?

PS: Sorry, I know it's long but I forgot. I also hardcore cleaned and organized my room on Tuesday! I was productive! It's very easy to keep my table neat now! And I got my bank card! Unfortunately, it won't get money until the 1st of March! But yeah, I did stuff!! Oyasumi!

No comments:

Post a Comment