Friday, February 19, 2010

Unexpectedly Tired

Well, I managed to get through today:
rode my bike to school again,
took my test and survived another boring level 3,
but rather than return home to take a nap...

I ran into people and hung out until lunch doing homework,
got lunch, lent someone my flash drive so they could finish hw, found another person who distracted myself and a friend for about an hour, helped someone with learning programs, waited while said person finished using the program, then fled to my bike to return home.

Upon arriving in my room, I collapsed onto my futon and passed out for about 2 hours. At some point, I crawled under a blanket as my room was easily 50^F and apparently, Miwa-san noted my passed out state and closed my door so I could hear less of the children downstairs.

That was fun and unexpected... I must have been really tired to fall asleep and risk getting frostbite in my own room. I'm supposed to be going to Den Den Town tomorrow after skyping for a bit so hopefully I can manage to get the cheap way and be on time this time! Well, I'm going to get back to my コナン-くん! ^_^*

No comments:

Post a Comment