Saturday, February 20, 2010

UGH Anime CRAZINESS

A good way to describe how I'm feeling right now was put as my facebook status: Katie B has had an incredible long weekend and it's only Saturday... She's passed out from sleep deprivation once, freaked out multiple times, gotten lost too many times to count, thought she broke her bike, and has to get up super early tomorrow to talk to family so she can go to Nara at 10. Oh yeah, forgot club starts Monday... so I have to be up and moving by 6:15 at the latest 3 days a week... I'm going to bed now.

I love you all but I've been up too late and up too early too many times and now it's going to get worse. We'll see how long I last before I crap out.

On a side note, Den Den Town was fun and cool and crazy and a little creepy as expected. I spent less than $20 there so I'm proud! That includes my dinner! I didn't get really any pictures because they don't like it when you do that for obvious reasons but I got some later to put up. Sorry all, I am going to bed now.

PS: I forgot to mention, I know have something on my phone! I have a little Miroku who has the look of, "I'm so not up to something but I really am!" Tonight, I almost bought a bar of chocolate. I didn't and I quote "I'm going to regret not buying this." So true...

No comments:

Post a Comment