Friday, February 12, 2010

Whoosh!

So, I know I didn't post last night but really, give a girl a break! It was a long, hard day and I did try one last time but to no avail. Now it's over, I can't switch but I still refuse to purchase a worthless book and not be able to sell it back! That's okay, I've already figured it out.
But yeah, I took a more artistic approach to campus as I wandered around, not knowing what to do. I explored a little, which made me feel more like KATIE! I wish there was a better place I could do that though... we'll see because now I have a BIKE!
I had asked Toru-san about it yesterday so we went out this morning and found the shortcut through this park to campus so it's possible I can do it in 25 mins or less. Yay! It's a little small for me but it can't be perfect and it has a basket so I can put my purse in it. Now I just need to figure out how to maneuver campus with it. I can only go in so many places... oh well, I'll leave a little earlier.
Miwa and Chihiro have been making Valentine's Day chocolates and caramel all of yesterday and today. It's really cute and I got some pictures although I didn't get the finished product yet... I probably better hurry.
Chihiro and Gakuto and I played Zombies again yesterday and I helped Chihiro with her math homework. Don't worry, it's only double digit multiplication and I can double check my work with my phone. It's not cheating, it's triple checking! But I forgot to get money out of the bank yesterday on campus so hopefully, when I get to Osaka I can find an ATM that works with my card. Otherwise I won't be buying stuff... or food. I'm seriously broke except Toru-san is lending me his train pass that will let me get to Osaka for FREE if I take the JR line! Woohoo! It ends today so I think that's why he's okay with lending it to me. But I was bowing and thanking him.
I'm currently waiting to talk to Jon after Dining Out, I feel bad that I had to miss it... Sorry Love! I promise I'll go with you next year! No matter what's going on!
Well, I'm going to snap a few more pictures before I upload them while I wait. I need to leave for Fujisaka-station by 12:30 so hurry!

2 comments:

  1. know what i'm thinking of when you said you got a bike? http://guidesmedia.ign.com/guides/9846/images/pokem_58.jpg

    ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I am in Japan! It's a logical process except I've never played the game so I had to look at the picture to know what you were thinking... I'm sorry, I fail. It's cute though!

    ReplyDelete