Monday, February 22, 2010

I like Reading Stuff not for SCHOOL...

... but that can still be used for educational purposes!

So, sorry みなさん!
I'm exceedingly tired again and will be going to bed right after I finish this upload so that means no new pictures uploaded yet. ごめんなさい! Well, Sat was a lot of fun contrary to how I made it sound. Sorry, that was the frustration and annoyance of my issues of the day getting to me. I was really tired! Well, I woke up and went to Nara yesterday with some friends and my Speaking partner. It was a ton of fun!! It was also kind of really expensive not nearly as bad as this upcoming weekend... *>.> I'm going to see Himeiji Castle! A CASTLE! Woo!
But yeah, Nara was fun and even after buying lots of fun and cool things in Den Den Town I managed to buy more stuff in Nara. I had pasta for lunch which was delicious. I also went to karaoke with everyone which was FUN! I wanna go forever but first, I want my old voice back... it hasn't been the same since November... I don't know what happened but it just suddenly was sore and I lost it for a while (maybe that was before then, I can't remember exactly now) but I am sad... :(
So we walked around a few temples and also pet the deer, which Nara is famous for... mwahahahaha! It was hilarious watching small children!! Then after Karaoke, we went to a bookstore so Lindsey could find a magazine... bad move! It's the land of Manga, which also means it's WAY CHEAPER! I couldn't find a bunch of things I liked that weren't more than 15 volumes long so I settled on Vampire Knight... NO JUDGING!!!
I've been reading it whenever I can and yes, it is ALL in Japanese. It helps that I know the story already but I will need to go through with a pencil and add definitions once I get over the temporary obsession. I managed to not buy all 11 of them at once!!! I only got 4 of them! I've already finished 2 now though, so I'm in trouble... I'll finish them up too quickly if I'm not careful. There's a used bookstore by the train station by campus so I think Cassie and co are going to take me sometime!! I failed miserably at getting up for club today and will continue to not go until they do afternoons/evenings. I just can't justify going so far away so early. I figure I'll get my endurance up from biking everyday to school and back so yay! Other than that, I need to desperately clean my room and I think I'll breath better at night... oops...
Well, besides me not going to club this morning, it was a normal Monday. I was slightly grumpy, I did homework, I went to classes, and had lunch with the normal people. I want to visit this store on my way home from campus that I think is a book store because I see the kanji for read and sell but I don't understand the other two. Unfortunately, I'm being a pansy and want company when I go... Oh, well. Going to bed, hope you all are well! I'd love to hear from you! Night!

PS: if you want to skype with me sometime just email me/facebook me and I'll get your name and a good time. :)

3 comments:

  1. so you're "watching small children" are you? ....you little pedobear you ;D lol jk :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I've known you to do it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha true and now we officially sound like creepers ^_^

    ReplyDelete