Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Everything will be all right at last...

The title is actually something on Gakuto's shirt yesterday but I figure it works since I couldn't think of anything else for today. Well, it's 10:10pm on Wednesday night... what I would normally doing would be dancing like mad with fun people. Unfortunately, I'm sitting in my room in Japan knowing I just spent the last half hour doing homework... actually, it was a half hour before Chihiro and Gakuto came in and wanted to play before they went to bed. So it was an hour ago but still. It was fun but not the normal fun...
I still haven't found any cool swing dancing places, not that I know where to begin in this search. I feel kind of intimidated to ask people if they know of any this's or that's. I have to get over this little fear.
My day started off with me thinking I had over slept when Chihiro came into the room to check on me. I went downstairs for breakfast and well, those two were there and this little clock said "9:40"... I was like WHAT?!?!?! I have class at 10 and a 20 min bus ride! So, I started sprinting around and swallowing food whole when I was in the bathroom and noticed another clock that said "8:40"... I was like "chotto matte!" "Chihiro!! Ima nanji ka?" She replied 8:40... then I pointed at the wrong clock and asked WHY? She didn't know so I gave up and finished getting ready. Apparently they didn't have school today and don't have it the rest of the week... JEALOUS! I mean, I don't have class tomorrow and I just finished Friday's homework but I do have stuff for Monday that I can't do unless I'm on campus, so I better remember to do that on Friday after my lunch with Mai-first speaking partner.
I also might be going to another flea market with Lauren- we shall see since I have to get that homework finished... We were going to go to the bath house together tomorrow but since it's Foundation Day- oops, everything's closed! Except my host parents' jobs... taihen... oh well. I'm going to the Seminar house for the first time since they picked me up and never brought me back! Lindsey is making curry for dinner so we're invited! Yay!
I also found out that whatever happens, my classes will count so long as I get a C or higher. That's a laugh. I've never gotten lower than an A in Japanese and this class is all review since my vocab wasn't sufficient enough for them. *cough cough* snobs*cough cough* Oh well, I might be able to not buy the books too since you can't sell them back at all. I'll just photocopy the pages I need before I give my borrowed book back. It'll be expensive but cheaper than actually buying either book!
I also have my partner for my Psychotherapy project for Psych! Yay! I'm excited! We get to role play! I ended up with this guy, Alex, from the bus ride from Itami airport. He's cool, I run into him a lot randomly and since he's in my psy class we get to chat every once in a while. This will be fun!
Well, since I had that meeting after I went to class I got back really late and no one was home. I found a note from Chihiro that because it was Wed, they have golf lessons and would be back by 7:30 so I just messed around and worked on stuff until they got back. We had sweetened rice, egg, and salmon eggs with some other kind of regular non-fish eggs fish. I can now say I've had fish eggs... it's a little hen for me... Although it was hilarious to hear Chihiro saying she was eating Nemo... I laughed. I forgot to mention I had onigiri for breakfast and I went with Cass to finish my Gaijin card application so everything's good there and we managed to find our way by ourselves! I was so proud! We bought bus/train passes since that's draining my change/yen in my wallet fast so I'm constantly needing to get more out. It costs the same but I'm not fumbling around for enough change now. I'm going to ask about a bike tomorrow... Cass also told me about a used book store near Hirakata station where she bought 4 books for $10. I was excited. We ran out of time between classes to go there so instead we found a bus and decided we would be each others' Valentines since mine are so far away and she doesn't have any. We are also going to buy each other chocolate so on White Day we also get more- it's an obligation chocolate! Aren't we too smart for ourselves? ;P
Well, other than that I've been in a writing mood if I don't get too tired or distracted by music/anime. I'm out!

PS: I totally waited for it to save and clicked another button and it went away, I almost freaked out about losing it all again until I noticed it was saved under a draft! Shoo! *wipes brow* Sorry, I don't know if I would've rewritten it...

No comments:

Post a Comment