Monday, February 15, 2010

Lived Another Day- Barely

It rained today. I'm still alive and in one piece!
So, I just finished my homework and man am I tired. I had a pretty quiet day except for stressing out over a stupid speaking program the school has us use. It has a few bugs to work out of it still... or else it was just my computer... which would have been my luck.
I have been getting lots of ideas about my main story from high school, kind of random since most of the ideas come from my Anthro and Psych classes. Oh well... I got lunch with Cassie, Lindsey, Lauren, and Will. I had more chocolate than I expected again. I bought a chocolate croissant because it looked delicious, then I saw my lovely big ball of dough and chocolate chips. Without thinking I'd be really full, I just took both... Oops. >.> It was a REALLY stressful morning. That homework should not have taken my nearly that long! I had already WRITTEN down ALL the answers so it was legitimately the program failing! Then Lauren made me chocolate and gave it to me at lunch. They were soo good. I'm glad I never can get sick of Chocolate! I can get sick from it but not of it! ^_^
Although, I might have to take it easy on that since my new club hasn't started yet. It's nothing special. It's kind of a social sport again but that's fine. I'll be getting lots of exercise with biking to school everyday anyway. My eye has been bugging me for a couple days already, hopefully it gets better quick because it hurts! I'm going to go to bed early since 1 it may help, 2 I was up so late last night being silly and uploading a new video to facebook and 3 because I just want to sleep. If I play Chrono Trigger, I'll be up forever even if I only play to the time-jump. That's how I'm trying to break it up. Every time I play I have to stop at the next time jump until I get control of them, then I'll have to readjust the plan since I'll be able to control when and where... If I write in my stories, I'll get bored and it'll be forced and I'll go to bed anyway or the opposite will happen and that'll be bad, kind of. I could practice more Japanese but I've already done all my homework for tomorrow and my brain has turned off for the night.
I'm chatting with Ashley tomorrow, so yay! I might be a little late since I realize I get out of class at 12:50. I do need to stop by the book store, conbini, and a 100 yen store some time soon. Oh well, I only have an hour to do stuff at school. If it doesn't rain tomorrow, there might be injuries! Wait for the update and pray that nothing happens!

Oh and I had raw fish on top of rice and nori for dinner and this other tasty thing that I can never remember the name of. It know this thing sounds like sushi but it was big slices and everything was in a big bowl. It was unnerving but おいしい!

おやすみ! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment