Thursday, February 18, 2010

名探偵! JK Just yuumei!

I know, I know. I'm a bad person. It's sooo late but I'm still awake and let me tell you, I definitely wasn't studying! Ooops... Sorry Conan-kun's fault!!!
But a funny note that I forgot to mention earlier, so apparently I'm famous in the neighborhood. I had a crowd of children follow me home the other day and they just smiled and stared... I heard them mumbling something about "eigo" "English" while they were hiding behind some bushes. Kind of silly and weird but I thought it was funny. I rode my bike to school today and didn't die! I also made it in great timing! I'm going to definitely do it again, it's way too expensive the other way... I mean unless it's raining all day... I don't do slippery roads with fast moving cars on a bike. I'm not suicidal! Thank you!

Well, got a test tomorrow so I better get some sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment